Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 166 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with the avocado oil. Place chicken on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Cut chicken breast in half horizontally and top each half with tomato sauce, oregano, and mozzarella cheese.
- Continue cooking until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the chicken should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- You can also add what ever paleo-friendly toppings you like (peppers, onion, mushrooms, etc.).
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 166 calories; 8.5 g fat; 2.9 g carbohydrates; 19.1 g protein; 50 mg cholesterol; 364 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1