Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients10 m servings 275 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Pour whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups of cold water into the pan, ensuring that the water covers the pasta. Turn the burner to high, then set your timer for 10 minutes (optional: add a bit of salt to taste).
- Cook on high, stirring occasionally, until 1/2 of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add garlic and chili flakes, stir to combine. Continue to cook on high.
- With about 1 minute left add the sauce, olives and capers, season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the skillet from heat and top with parsley. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 275 calories; 5.3 g fat; 50.3 g carbohydrates; 8.4 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 531 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1