Ingredients10 m servings 511 cals
- Pour whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups of cold water into the pan, ensuring that the water covers the pasta. Turn the burner to high, then set your timer for 10 minutes (optional: add a bit of salt to taste).
- Cook on high, stirring occasionally, until almost all of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the barbeque sauce, hot sauce, beans and hot dogs and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from the heat and top with green onions, serve.
- Optional: you can put your hot dogs on skewers and grill for 3 to 4 minutes.
Per Serving: 511 calories; 18.2 g fat; 72.8 g carbohydrates; 17.2 g protein; 30 mg cholesterol; 1344 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This came together quickly and my kids enjoyed it. Great for busy nights! On a sidenote: The next day I took the leftovers and added in a small can of hot dog chili (didn't have homemade on hand...
The only change I made was to swap out hot dogs for Johnsonville Beef Brats. It was a good, quick meal. The kids like it and I thought it was ok. I may use smaller pasta next time. I was ver...