Zucchini Patty Pancakes
Ingredients20 m servings 392
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine zucchini, crackers, onion, eggs, Cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper in a bowl using a spoon or your hands until mixture is evenly combined. Form mixture into small patties.
- Fry patties in the hot oil until lightly browned and heated through, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Cook's Notes:
- Saltine crackers can be used in place of buttery round crackers, if desired.
- The patties will brown quickly so you will want to keep a close eye on them.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 392 calories; 23.3 37.1 8.2 77 607 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 12
Cooked these up exactly as the recipe was written & my husband and I loved them!! Quick, simple, and absolutely delish!!!
Very tasty! Made as recipe directed. Next time I will dry my zucchini with paper towels before mixing them with the other ingredients. make sure the pan is hot before you drop you patties into t...
These were great! I left out the onion but used onion powder. Everyone loved them!
Think I might prefer soda crackers. will try that next. I added about 1/4 c chopped mushrooms to the leftover batter next day. That was good also. A great way to use up that wonderful zucchini a...
The only thing I added was dash of cayenne pepper and some shredded Parmesan cheese along with the shredded pre made 4 cheese Mecican package. Used my food processor to shred the zucchini and ...
I used gold zucchini & Oaxaca cheese instead of cheddar. I am sure these would be great with cheddar, I just didn't have any. I used the food processor for the zucchini, onion and to crush the ...
It turned out excellent. I used sharp cheddar. I also added some match stock carrots I had in the fridge. Will definitely make them again