Ingredients46 m servings 283
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- Mix oats, cranberries, pecans, ground flax seed, chocolate chips, and wheat germ together in a bowl.
- Stir brown sugar, honey, vegetable oil, and salt together in a large microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir mixture and heat in microwave again until smooth, about 30 seconds more. Stir vanilla extract and cinnamon into brown sugar mixture.
- Stir brown sugar mixture into oats mixture until evenly mixed and chocolate is melted; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, about 30 minutes. Lift bars out of pan by pulling by the parchment paper; cool for 5 minutes before cutting into bars.
- Cook's Notes:
- If the bars are too crumbly even though you mixed the dry and liquid ingredients well, add a little more honey to your liquid mixture.
- If the bars turn out to be too hard, reduce the baking time.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 283 calories; 11.8 43.4 3.8 3 85 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
12.4.15 I liked the taste of these bars, but they are crumbly and falling apart. I read the Cook's Notes, but I don't think you can tell what the consistency is going to be until you bake them...
Very tasty! After reading previous comments on consistency, I added 1/4c more honey. I also made it without chocolate chips.