Ingredients25 m servings 329 cals
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Break up ground beef with the tip of a fork in a bowl. Drizzle in the soy sauce, sake, mirin, Worcestershire sauce, and sriracha sauce; crumble in brown sugar. Use tines of a fork to evenly distribute ingredients. Finish mixing with your hands (ideally your hands should be very cold for this). Shape into 4 equal-sized patties.
- Grill until browned and cooked through turning once, 3 or 4 minutes per side. When burgers develop a slight dome shape and juices begin to come through the top surface, they are done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Serve burgers on slider buns with lettuce and tomato slices.
- Cook's Note:
- These burgers can also be grilled indoors in a grill pan over medium high heat.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 329 calories; 14.8 g fat; 162.9 g carbohydrates; 26.1 g protein; 81 mg cholesterol; 573 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Pretty good, quick and easy. I also agree with the other reviewer that it needed Pineapple. I added fresh pineapple slices to mine instead of the tomato.
This is so super easy to make and so delicious! My son is a picky eater and he asked for second helping.