Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 266
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk maple syrup, lime juice, garlic, ketchup, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl until marinade is smooth.
- Place beef in a bowl; pour in marinade and stir to coat. Marinate beef in the refrigerator, at least 3 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Soak skewers in water for at least 10 minutes.
- Thread beef, mushrooms, onion, green bell pepper, squash, and zucchini onto skewers.
- Cook kabobs on the preheated grill until vegetables are tender and beef is cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 10.7 29.4 15.2 42 276 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Meat was done using timing in recipe. Vegetables were not heated through completely