Oven-Baked Cheese Crackers
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients13 m servings 158 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (24 crackers)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Arrange crackers in 1 layer on a baking sheet, keeping space between each cracker.
- Fold each piece of American cheese in half and fold each half in half, creating 24 squares. Place 1 cheese square on top of each cracker.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Allow crackers to cool before serving.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 10.2 g fat; 9 g carbohydrates; 7.4 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 551 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Oven Baked Cheese Crackers Haiku: "Cinch to make this snack. But more like cracker 'nachos.' Kids gobbled this up." DD had some buddies over and they requested nachos, but I was out of tortilla ...