Oven-Baked Cheese Crackers
Ingredients13 m servings 158
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Arrange crackers in 1 layer on a baking sheet, keeping space between each cracker.
- Fold each piece of American cheese in half and fold each half in half, creating 24 squares. Place 1 cheese square on top of each cracker.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Allow crackers to cool before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 10.2 9 7.4 27 551 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Oven Baked Cheese Crackers Haiku: "Cinch to make this snack. But more like cracker 'nachos.' Kids gobbled this up." DD had some buddies over and they requested nachos, but I was out of tortilla ...
For a Halloween snack I used heartier cheese, sliced cheddar and provolone, to make pumpkin and ghost cutouts with mini cookie cutters. I also used whole grain crackers. Turned out great.
It’s a super easy snack of kids super easy when babysitting they love it!!