Ingredients1 h 11 m servings 228
- Line a 9x9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips together in a microwave-safe bowl; melt in the microwave until smooth, 1 to 3 minutes. Stir until smooth. Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour. Lift fudge out of pan by pulling up by the foil. Flip fudge onto a work surface and cut into 12 to 16 pieces.
- Cook's Note:
- If you like, you can add marshmallows, sprinkles, coconut, or nuts to the mix!
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 10.5 34 3.7 11 44 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Simple and very good! Will this replace my favorite fudge recipe...no, but for a quick and easy treat, this is great! It only took 1 minute in my microwave. I think it took longer for me to line...
Too much condensed milk. Use only half a can per 11-12 ounces of chocolate chips. Made the adjustment and came out perfectly- easy to make and delicious
Tried it,love it, and I am never buying fudge again. From now on I will just make it myself with this recipe.