Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients36 m servings 59
Original recipe yields 24 servings (1 1/2 cups)
- Pour cream into a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave on high until very hot, 1 to 2 minutes. Add chocolate chips to heated cream; whisk until smooth.
- Place chocolate-cream mixture in the freezer until ganache is cold and starting to thicken, stirring every 5 minutes, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Spoon ganache into a resealable plastic bag and refrigerate until completely cooled, 15 to 30 minutes.
- Cut a corner from the plastic bag and pipe ganache.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Do not worry if mixture remains thin until cool. It will thicken. Some freezers will take longer.
Per Serving: 59 calories; 4.9 4.6 0.4 10 4 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2