Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 286 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 scones)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Process flour, oats, butter, and sugar together in a food processor until mixture resembles a coarse meal.
- Stir half-and-half and eggs together in a bowl, reserving 1 tablespoon. Add egg mixture to flour mixture in food processor and pulse until it forms a soft dough.
- Turn out dough onto lightly floured work surface. Press dough into a circle about 1-inch thick. Gently press blackberries into top of dough; brush with reserved 1 tablespoon egg mixture and sprinkle with thyme. Cut into six wedges and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until scones turn golden brown, about 15 minutes.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 286 calories; 15.4 g fat; 30.5 g carbohydrates; 7.1 g protein; 97 mg cholesterol; 106 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1