Easy and Delicious Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 250
- Blend strawberries and lemon juice together in a blender until smooth; refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- Stir yogurt and sugar into strawberry mixture until well blended and smooth; pour mixture into ice cream machine's container.
- Freeze according to manufacturer's directions for a soft-serve consistency.
- Cook's Notes:
- Using reduced fat yogurt will affect the creaminess of the final frozen yogurt.
- A mix of fresh and frozen strawberries work well.
- Eat as much as you can when it's fresh from the ice cream maker because it is absolutely delicious but also because it doesn't taste as good after you put it in the freezer.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 8.3 40.6 5.4 18 53 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
It was amazing! The lemon juice added the perfect amount of zest, but maybe try replacing the sugar with Stevia or another healthy alternative. All-in-all, it was delicious and I definetly recom...
Why not 5 stars? Because this recipe makes such a small amount. My ice cream maker only turns out a pint at time. The volume on recipe amounted to a third less than a pint. Also putting mixtur...
Still delicious even when I tossed all the ingredients in a blender then chilled in the fridge for an hour. I used plain lowfat yogurt and added a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract on account of ...