Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 151 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl. Mix flour, oats, baking powder, 1 tablespoon cinnamon-sugar mixture, and salt together in a separate bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture using a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; fold in prunes.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture; add milk to the well. Stir mixture with a fork just until dough is moistened. Drop dough into 12 mounds, about 1/4 cup each, on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon-sugar over each dough mound.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 151 calories; 3.7 g fat; 26.9 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 8 mg cholesterol; 201 mg sodium. Full nutrition