Strawberry and Snickerdoodle Skillet Cookie Sundaes
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 630 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the grill to 350 degrees F. Lightly butter four well-seasoned 5- to 6-inch cast iron skillets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 3/4 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla until smooth.
- In another bowl, sift together the flour, cream of tartar, and baking soda. Stir the flour mix into the butter-sugar mixture until combined. Chill in the fridge for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Combine 1 tablespoon sugar and the cinnamon in a small bowl. Divide the dough into 4 and shape into balls. Roll in the cinnamon-sugar and press into 4 prepared cast iron pans.
- Cover pans with Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil and place on the preheated grill. Close the lid. Grill for 10 minutes and remove the foil from the cookies. Grill for another 5 minutes. Remove cookies from the grill and let cool slightly.
- Top the cookies with vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries.
- Cook's Note:
- You can make a giant cookie in a 10-inch cast iron pan. Be sure to adjust the cooking time to about 15 to 20 minutes covered and 5 minutes uncovered.
Per Serving: 630 calories; 28.6 g fat; 88.2 g carbohydrates; 7.9 g protein; 122 mg cholesterol; 406 mg sodium. Full nutrition