Slow-Roasted Potato Salad with Bacon
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 342 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lay three pieces of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil on top of one another. Add the potatoes. 1/4 teaspoon salt, olive oil and the bacon. Seal the foil packet up tightly then grill for 45 minutes to 1 hour, flipping the packet every 15 minutes. Grill until the potatoes are tender and the bacon and potatoes are browned in parts.
- Let the potatoes cool for 10 minutes before adding them to a large bowl.
- Add the sour cream, coarse mustard, cider vinegar, and scallions (reserve some for garnish) and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the potato salad in a serving bowl then garnish with reserved scallions.
Per Serving: 342 calories; 15.1 g fat; 43.4 g carbohydrates; 9.1 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 416 mg sodium. Full nutrition