Ingredients5 m servings 209 cals
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450 degrees F.
- Center one-fourth of asparagus on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
- Place honey and garlic into a small heatproof bowl and stir to combine. Warm honey in microwave for 10 to 15 seconds to thin. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the honey over each asparagus packet. Season with salt and pepper then top with sliced almonds.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets. Place packets on a cookie sheet.
- Grill until asparagus is fork tender, 5 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.
Per Serving: 209 calories; 10.2 g fat; 25.8 g carbohydrates; 7.9 g protein; 17 mg cholesterol; 453 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Yummy. My stalks were a little thick so we cooked it for 11 minutes in the convection oven. Also we only did it as one big packet. Turned out great and will definitely do again. Thanks for the c...
What a wonderful change to the regular butter or balsamic flavours. Made it just as directed. Those whole family loved it!!! Will make again
Always looking for veggies we can grill with the meat. This was good, and could be great next time. Had it with friends over for casual BBQ , just passed out the packets so everyone could unwrap...
I made this for my parents while visiting for dinner and I needed a quick and simple recipe for any sort of veggie. I had just happened to get a gift of several jars of honey from someone and st...
I made this at Easter and the family loved it. The only adjustment was I did not have fresh garlic so used garlic from jar. It was still excellent.