Ingredientsservings 153 cals
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Mix hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, ginger and salt and pepper together in a bowl. Toss chicken wings in sauce mixture to coat.
- Place on an 18 x 18-inch sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Form a tightly sealed packet.
- Grill on prepared grill, turning once, about 30 minutes.
- Carefully open packet and top with green onions and sesame seeds.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 7.6 g fat; 9.7 g carbohydrates; 11.7 g protein; 30 mg cholesterol; 428 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
this recipe is awesome. i did bake mine in a foil packet- 375' oven for 40 min then under the broiler for 10 min- PERFECT! also not sure how 6 wings is 4 servings- i adjusted the sauce quantity ...
Flavour is good but the method does not work. Instead skip the foil and bake wings in the sauce in an open pan. This will thicken the sauce and improve the colour of the wings.
We made this 2 times now. The 1st time was as directed in foil, on the grill. The skin was soggy & not crispy as we like & the wings were very pale looking. We tried again for super bowl & didn'...
I have made these several times and each time I get made for not making more. So so good!