Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 470 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill to 350 degrees. Lay out two large sheets of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil (long enough to wrap fish).
- Sprinkle inside of the trout with kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper. Place 3 to 4 lemon slices, sliced leeks and a couple sprigs of fresh dill into each cavity.
- Place 3 slices of lemon down the middle of each foil sheet and lay the stuffed fish on top and fold the foil up loosely around the fish and seal seems tightly.
- Place the two packets on the grill and cook until fish is cooked through and flakes easily, 18 to 22 minutes.
- Remove packets from grill, unwrap and season with a little more salt and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice, if desired.
Per Serving: 470 calories; 16.1 g fat; 23.3 g carbohydrates; 63.6 g protein; 184 mg cholesterol; 1128 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Great results and so easy. Couldn't find whole trout so used fresh fillets. I grilled them on the Weber but baking in the oven should work just as well. The only advantage to a grill would be if...