Grilled Vegetable-Pancetta Foil Packets
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 243 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat (350 degrees F).
- In a large bowl combine cut baby potatoes, asparagus, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, red onion and pancetta. Toss with garlic infused olive oil, parsley, thyme leaves, salt and pepper until all vegetables are well coated.
- Using 1 layer of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil or 2 layers of regular Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil, create 6 foil packets or 4 large foil packets. Spray the inside surface (non-shiny side) with cooking spray. Divide vegetable mixture evenly among the packets and seal tightly, leaving a little room for circulation.
- Place packets on preheated grill and cook until potatoes are tender, giving a little shake in between the cooking time, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from grill, open packets and check for seasoning, adjusting as desired with more salt and/or pepper.
Per Serving: 243 calories; 17.7 g fat; 17.2 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 645 mg sodium. Full nutrition