Grilled Mussels with Smoked Paprika Cream
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 356 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Brush the fennel wedges with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place on prepared grill until cook until deeply charred and the fennel is just starting to soften, about 10 minutes. Cool slightly. Roughly chop 4 of the wedges.
- Line a wide shallow bowl with three layers of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
- Place the cleaned mussels in the middle of the foil. Add the shallot, garlic, chopped fennel, white wine, cream and 1 teaspoon flake salt.
- Seal the foil, first in the center, rolling up the edges tightly and then drawing in the outside flaps.
- Place packet on grill, and grill until the juices are bubbling and the mussels have opened, about 12 minutes.
- During the last 2 minutes of cooking, grill the lemon halves until charred and juicy.
- Finish with a squeeze of the grilled lemon, the reserved grilled fennel wedges, a sprinkling of fennel fronds and a pinch of flake salt.
Per Serving: 356 calories; 18.5 g fat; 21.7 g carbohydrates; 23 g protein; 88 mg cholesterol; 1001 mg sodium. Full nutrition