Ingredients12 m servings 337 cals
- Preheat grill to medium-high or oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place jam, olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic salt into a small bowl until combined.
- Center two chicken breast halves on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
- Spoon 1/4 the apricot sauce over each piece of chicken and lay 2 slices of lemon on top.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make two packets.
- Grill 12 to 15 minutes in covered grill on a baking sheet until chicken reaches 170 degrees F on meat thermometer.
- Open packets carefully, allowing steam to escape, by cutting along top fold with sharp knife.
Per Serving: 337 calories; 9.6 g fat; 40.4 g carbohydrates; 24.3 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 434 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made this as written, and I have a couple of suggestions. If you are looking for a chicken dish that is easy, this is for sure the one! Cleanup is no problem at all (thanks #Reynolds), and t...
Chicken was very easy to make and came out very tasty. Nice and juicy. I just recommend adding some salt to counter the bitterness what happens with all the apricot preserves.