Mexican Spiced Corn Packets
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 271 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Cut kernels off corn. In a bowl, mix together corn kernels, butter, mayonnaise, sour cream, cotija cheese, chili powder, and lime juice and zest. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place corn mixture on an 18 x 18-inch sheet of Reynolds Wrap(R) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil. Form a packet, sealing folds well.
- Grill over high heat for about 25 minutes.
- Carefully open packet and top with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges.
Per Serving: 271 calories; 20.5 g fat; 20.9 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 260 mg sodium. Full nutrition