Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 18 m servings 246 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 squares)
- Line a 10x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and unsweetened chocolate together in a microwave-safe bowl. Cook in the microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir. Continue cooking in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir.
- Cook melted chocolate mixture in the microwave on high, stirring every 2 minutes, for 6 minutes. Stir vanilla extract and salt into fudge. Beat fudge with an electric mixer for 2 minutes; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Refrigerate fudge until solid, at least 4 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- You may mix in nuts, M&M's®, toffee bits, etc before dumping into pan to cool.
Per Serving: 246 calories; 11.9 g fat; 35.8 g carbohydrates; 3.9 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 93 mg sodium. Full nutrition