Ingredients1 h 27 m servings 323
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Stir graham cracker crumbs, butter, white sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice together in a bowl; press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned, about 7 minutes. Cool crust completely.
- Whisk pudding mix and evaporated milk together in a bowl for 2 minutes. Chill pudding in refrigerator for 5 minutes. Stir pumpkin and 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice into pudding until well combined. Spread pudding filling into cooled pie crust and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 323 calories; 14.1 46.2 5 37 592 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very good. I substituted Lorna Doones for the graham crackers and omitted the sugar. Also, I only had one 5 oz can of evaporated milk so I used regular milk for the rest. The pie is mild and def...
This was delish!!! It was quick, easy and a lighter version of regular pumpkin pie. I loved it!! I used a store bought granola crust and also a regular pie crust that I baked first. They wer...