Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 767
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion, red bell pepper, and mushrooms until tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Add diced tomatoes; cook and stir until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Combine vegetable mixture and chicken in a large bowl; add barbeque sauce and mix well.
- Spread pizza crust onto the prepared baking sheet. Spoon barbeque sauce mixture over crust and top with cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is bubbling and melted, 13 to 18 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 767 calories; 26.6 92.7 36.5 85 2856 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1