BBQ Pizza - Hawaiian Style
Ingredients22 m servings 445 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place pizza crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread barbeque sauce over crust and top with ham, pineapple, bacon, and green onions. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over toppings.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbling, 12 to 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute 1/4 cup diced red onion for the green onion, if desired.
- If using homemade pizza dough, prebake it for 5 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 445 calories; 20.6 g fat; 42.4 g carbohydrates; 21 g protein; 55 mg cholesterol; 1682 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I made it with guiness BBQ sauce. . I wasted it on the pizza. it was a bit strange BUT the family is still eating on it!
We enjoyed this recipe. I made one with traditional "brown" BBQ sauce and one with yellow BBQ sauce. Both were very good.