Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 25 m servings 240
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 sundaes)
- Freeze banana halves for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wrap each frozen banana half with crescent roll dough until each is completely covered; arrange on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 14 minutes.
- Place each wrapped banana in a serving dish and top with 1 scoop ice cream, 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup, and 1 teaspoon caramel sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For a more authentic campfire feel, skewer the baked banana halves with a baking stick.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 8.6 38 3.6 9 266 Full nutrition