Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 815
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and transfer noodles to a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir butter into noodles until evenly coated. Add cottage cheese, 1 1/2 cups sugar, applesauce, eggs, raisins, vanilla extract, and black pepper and mix well; fold in cake mix with candy bits. Pour noodle mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle cinnamon and 1 teaspoon sugar over noodle mixture. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until golden brown, 20 to 30 minutes more.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 815 calories; 28.9 114.7 26.8 203 616 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1