Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 221
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat coconut oil in a stockpot over medium heat; add onion, red bell pepper, chives, garlic, rosemary, sage, ginger, and chile pepper. Cook and stir until garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute. Add tofu to onion mixture; cook, stirring every 2 minutes, until tofu is golden brown, about 6 minutes. Season with salt.
- Mix Worcestershire sauce and lime juice into tofu mixture. Stir water and bouillon together in a bowl until dissolved; pour over tofu mixture. Bring liquid to a simmer, add papaya, loosely cover stockpot, and simmer until papaya is tender yet firm to the bite, about 20 minutes.
- Remove stockpot from heat, stir on spinach, cover, and allow to sit until spinach is wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Ladle soup into serving bowls and top with fried onions.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Vegetable oil can replace the coconut oil.
- Vegetarian Worcestershire sauce can usually be found in health stores. Vegetarian mushroom oyster sauce can also be used as a substitution.
- The fried onions can be found in most grocery stores in the Asian section.
Per Serving: 221 calories; 13.8 16.7 11.5 0 330 Full nutrition