Ingredients40 m servings 381 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges start to brown and cheese is bubbling, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Cut melted cheese into squares and form into cones. Freeze cones for 5 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 minutes. Drain and return pasta to pot. Mix milk, butter, pepperoni, salt, and cheese packet into pasta until evenly combined.
- Fill cheese cones with macaroni and cheese.
Per Serving: 381 calories; 23 g fat; 28.5 g carbohydrates; 15.4 g protein; 67 mg cholesterol; 1130 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I love the idea of the cheese cone, and for kids, I'll even give you the boxed mac n cheese. But can you just imagine using those cheese cones for a party bite? Made a tad smaller they could b...
My family and I enjoyed this meal. Making the cones was a little tricky. I would recommend having paper towels on hand to soak up oils from the cooked cheese prior to making the cones.