Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 274 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat; whisk in flour until smooth. Stir mushroom soup, water chestnuts, and dry mustard into butter mixture; cook, stirring often, until mixture is hot, about 3 minutes.
- Layer half the egg slices, half the asparagus, and half the soup mixture in the prepared dish; repeat layers. Sprinkle top of casserole evenly with onion rings; sprinkle cheese over onion rings.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 20.4 g fat; 12.7 g carbohydrates; 10.7 g protein; 159 mg cholesterol; 771 mg sodium. Full nutrition