The Pork Sirloin Benedict
3 made it | 0 reviews |
"Slices of garlic- and herb-seasoned pork sirloin fill in for ham in this delicious variation on a classic, special-occasion breakfast with poached eggs and hollandaise sauce on English muffins."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 979
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cook pork sirloin according to the directions on the package.
- For the hollandaise sauce: Whisk 3 egg yolks, 1 tablespoon milk and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a pan over medium heat.
- Slowly add 8 tablespoons melted butter while stirring vigorously until combined.
- For the poached eggs: Fill a sauce pan with three inches of simmering water. Carefully crack eggs into water and cook for 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- An egg poacher can also be used in place of this method to simplify things.
- Toast English muffins and top each one with a slice of pork sirloin, an egg and hollandaise sauce.
You might also like
Per Serving: 979 calories; 75.8 27.5 45.7 719 627 Full nutrition