Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 382
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place a large piece of aluminum foil onto a baking sheet. Place tenderloin in center of the foil; season with thyme, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the onions and cranberries over the tenderloin. Pull up sides of the foil creating a pouch but not sealing yet. Whisk cornstarch into chicken stock; pour mixture over tenderloin.
- Bring up all edges of the foil to meet. Seal the edges and roll down so it is sealed but not too tightly. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes before opening the package.
- Remove tenderloin and cut into 1 1/2-inch thick slices. Place sliced tenderloin onto a platter and pour onion cranberry compote with juices over top to serve.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 26.9 15.7 19 92 131 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made this for Thanksgiving and put cranberry sauce instead of the dried cranberries it called for. It was great!