Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 40 m servings 240
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 1/2 quarts)
- Heat hemp milk in a saucepan over medium heat until warmed, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir chia seeds into hemp milk. Let mixture sit, stirring occasionally every hour, until thickened, 2 to 3 hours.
- Mix cocoa powder, agave nectar, baking chocolate, almond extract, vanilla extract, salt, and pepper into chia-milk mixture; blend in a high-powered blender until smooth. Cool mixture in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Blend mixture in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions until frozen, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- To cool mixture more efficiently, try positioning the mixture in the back of the refrigerator. Add other ingredients, chocolate chips, walnuts, almonds, etc.
- Use organic ingredients for the healthiest and tastiest ice cream.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 7.7 42.5 4.2 0 261 Full nutrition