Ingredients55 m servings 656
- Place rice noodles in a bowl and fill with hot water, separating the noodles with a fork or your hands; soak until softened, about 45 minutes.
- Whisk oyster sauce, white sugar, vinegar, and lime juice together in a bowl until sauce is smooth.
- Pour enough oil into a wok or large skillet to coat the bottom and turn to medium-high heat. Cook and stir onion, shallot, and garlic in hot oil until fragrant and slightly softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Add chicken and bell pepper; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes. Move chicken mixture to 1 side of wok.
- Pour egg into the hot wok; cook until it becomes slightly set, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip egg and cook until set, 1 to 2 minutes more. Break egg apart with a fork and stir into chicken mixture.
- Mix basil and sauce into chicken mixture. Drain noodles and add to chicken mixture; cook and stir until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
Per Serving: 656 calories; 8.2 111.7 30.3 111 446 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I followed the recipe exactly and it didn't turn out anything close to drunken noodles I have eaten out in restaurants. Next time I would add carrots, double the sauce, and add some chili paste ...
Added shredded carrots and Trader Joe's carries fresh rice noodles so I used those. This is seriously delicious stuff.. don't know about a hangover remedy, but I loved it
I enjoyed trying this recipe. My finished dish was tasty, but required some tweaks. I found the sauce to noodle ratio way off, I only added 8oz of noodles and still found the dish too dry and ...
Very bland would not make it again, nothing close to drunken noodle