Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 250 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat an 8-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- Bring water and brown rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Stir peanut butter, applesauce, honey, and egg together in a bowl; add rice, garbanzo bean flour, oats, currants, coconut, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, baking powder, and ground cinnamon and stir until combined. Spread dough evenly in prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Make sure all the water is absorbed into rice, possibly adding an additional 1 or 2 tablespoons water if it seems too dry.
Per Serving: 250 calories; 9.7 g fat; 36.2 g carbohydrates; 8.1 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 97 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1