Ingredients45 m servings 164 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Put Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese in a bowl; add butter. Cover bowl and let sit until warmed to room temperature.
- Combine flour and paprika together in a separate bowl.
- Mix cheese and butter together using your hands. Slowly add flour mixture to cheese-butter mixture until dough holds together in a ball. Roll dough onto a work surface, about 1/8-inch thick. Cut dough into cracker shapes using cookie cutters or a knife; sprinkle salt over dough. Arrange dough pieces on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crackers are crisp, 15 to 18 minutes.
Per Serving: 164 calories; 14.1 g fat; 4.2 g carbohydrates; 5.8 g protein; 39 mg cholesterol; 199 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Darn good crackers! Who cares that they are gluten free? These crackers are full of flavour and hold up to toppings. I used my favourite salsa on them and they held up even after sitting for 20 ...
These crackers are delicious and gluten free. I made them with gluten free flour and not the garbanzo bean flour so when I put them in the oven on a foil covered baking sheet, they all went flat...