Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 90 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat grill for low heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Brush romaine heart halves with olive oil and balsamic vinegar; season with salt, ground black pepper, and garlic salt.
- Grill romaine hearts over low heat until tender, about 2 minutes; flip and continue cooking until tender, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer grilled romaine hearts to a cutting board and chop; transfer to a bowl. Top romaine with Roma tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, balsamic vinaigrette, and feta cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- Don't leave the lettuce on the grill for too long. It will become wilted and the leaves will burn.
Per Serving: 90 calories; 7.5 g fat; 5.8 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 80 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1