Ingredients20 m servings 626 cals
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chopped garlic; saute until light golden.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; season with salt.
- Add cherry tomatoes and 1/4 cup water to the skillet. Season with black pepper and salt. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Reserve a small amount of fresh buffalo mozzarella cubes for garnish. Add remaining buffalo mozzarella and cook until melted.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and add pasta to tomato sauce. Mix well. Garnish with buffalo mozzarella cubes and basil leaves.
Per Serving: 626 calories; 31.2 g fat; 63.6 g carbohydrates; 20.6 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 118 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I loved this simple pasta dish with Caprese flavours. One of my favorite flavor combos! I'm lucky to live in an area that makes authentic buffalo mozzarella. This dish really depends on the qua...
This was a nice light dish though I added chicken, black olives and sun dried tomatoes for some more flavor. I also used chicken broth instead of water and rather than cut back on the pasta as s...
I really liked this recipe the seasoning was just right witch made the hole dish vary yummy
Filling and yummy. The Pasta amount could be halved, IMO. I used basil paste and dries garlic powder as fresh wasn't available at my store. I don't think this made a huge difference. Overall...