Ingredients25 m servings 466 cals
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; season with salt.
- Saute artichokes with 1 tablespoon (13g) of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until slightly browned and thoroughly cooked. Set aside to cool.
- Process pistachios, garlic, Romano cheese, and parsley in a blender until smooth. Turn the blender off. Season with salt and black pepper. Add artichokes and remaining olive oil. Pulse a few times until a coarse consistency is reached.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and reserve 1/2 cup of pasta cooking liquid.
- Toss pasta with pesto; add pasta cooking liquid as needed in a large mixing bowl.
Per Serving: 466 calories; 20.3 g fat; 61 g carbohydrates; 12.9 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 107 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Frozen Artichokes aren't available here so I bought a can of them just to try this recipe. It was a little bit on the dry side even with the reserved pasta water but overall we really enjoyed t...
We really enjoyed this. Quite simple to make except my blender wouldn't blend the dry ingredients without proper liquid.I had to use a mini food processor and then transfer to the blender once t...