Greek Yogurt Oatmeal
Ingredients10 m servings 469
- Combine oats, banana, cinnamon, and salt in a microwave-safe bowl; add water and stir. Cook in microwave until water is absorbed, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir to evenly distribute cinnamon; let stand until slightly cooled, about 3 minutes.
- Spoon Greek yogurt, strawberry jam, and peanut butter over oatmeal; stir.
- Cook's Note:
- I always cook my oats in water but if you prefer you can cook it with milk.
- I sometimes use agave nectar to sweeten my oats, so anything goes or omit it altogether if you prefer it less sweet.
- I use Fage® 0% Greek yogurt and all natural peanut butter.
Per Serving: 469 calories; 16 73 13.1 11 272 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Wow, I was hesitant to make this. It seemed like too many ingredients for my usual boring oatmeal but it was delicious! I didn't have bananas so I used blueberries. No strawberry jelly so I used...
Wow this came out alot better than I thought it would. I thought it would come but out mushy and soupy but it didn't. My CORRECTIONS for this recipe; 1/4 cup raisins instead of 1/2 banana, 3/4 c...
I omitted the peanut butter. Maybe it was the greek yogurt I used but it wasn't my favorite. I will try different yogurt next time.
I made this for breakfast and thought that it tasted pretty good. I used Blackberry jelly instead of the strawberry because I had it on hand. Lots of protein in this meal.