Bacon, Tomato, and Avocado Flatbread
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 648 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray a large cast iron skillet with cooking spray.
- Place prepared skillet over medium heat for 30 seconds. Add 1 flour tortilla and cook until bottom is browned and hardened, about 1 minute. Top tortilla with 1/2 of the Cheddar cheese, 1/2 of the tomato, 1/2 of the onion, and 1/2 of the bacon; season with salt and pepper. Cook until cheese starts to melt, about 1 minute.
- Transfer skillet to preheated oven and cook until cheese is completely melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Top tortilla with 1/2 of the avocado slices, cilantro, salt, and pepper. Drizzle ranch dressing and buffalo ranch dressing in a zig-zag motion over the top.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cook's Notes:
- Can also use a baking sheet instead of cast iron skillet. I prefer a crispy tortilla and would bake it for 2 minutes without the toppings.
- To make buffalo ranch dressing add 1/4 cup favorite hot sauce to 1/2 cup favorite ranch dressing and mix. Premade buffalo ranch dressing is available too.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 648 calories; 43.6 g fat; 42.6 g carbohydrates; 24.6 g protein; 71 mg cholesterol; 930 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
My eldest daughter said the submitter of this recipe is a genius-the rest of the family agrees! This is a delicious and fresh mix of flavours. I made bbq ranch for the kids and made Sriracha ran...