Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 218
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x9-inch pan with aluminum foil and spray liberally with cooking spray.
- Mix yellow cake mix, butter, and egg together in an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment until a thick dough forms, add 1/3 cup multi-colored sprinkles and mix to incorporate.
- Press 2/3 of the dough into bottom of prepared pan; sprinkle white chocolate chips and remaining 1/3 cup multi-colored sprinkles over top, followed by sweetened condensed milk. Roll remaining 1/3 of the dough into balls and arrange evenly over top of contents in baking dish, pressing down to flatten.
- Bake in preheated oven until it just begins to brown, about 30 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack before cutting, about 1 hour.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 218 calories; 10.8 28.5 2.3 21 188 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
My family loves these bars! I made a double batch to fit in a 9x13 pan. The only substitution that I made was that I used one white cake mix and one yellow cake mix because that is what I had on...
I used less sprinkles and chocolate chips! But they were definitely a hit!