Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 218
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x9-inch pan with aluminum foil and spray liberally with cooking spray.
- Mix yellow cake mix, butter, and egg together in an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment until a thick dough forms, add 1/3 cup multi-colored sprinkles and mix to incorporate.
- Press 2/3 of the dough into bottom of prepared pan; sprinkle white chocolate chips and remaining 1/3 cup multi-colored sprinkles over top, followed by sweetened condensed milk. Roll remaining 1/3 of the dough into balls and arrange evenly over top of contents in baking dish, pressing down to flatten.
- Bake in preheated oven until it just begins to brown, about 30 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack before cutting, about 1 hour.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 218 calories; 10.8 28.5 2.3 21 188 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
My family loves these bars! I made a double batch to fit in a 9x13 pan. The only substitution that I made was that I used one white cake mix and one yellow cake mix because that is what I had on...
recipe is perfect the way it is! have made it a couple times and is a huge hit! thank you
My kids loved these!! I omitted the chocolate and used Halloween sprinkles. Turned out great. So easy to make!
Simple to make and just on the borderline of being too sweet. Very good, though, and these barely made it to the second day before being eaten.
I used black and orange sprinkles for Fall time. These bars r gooey and sweet. Very good. I think I will try with different cake mixes. I don’t know that the sprinkles r even necessary really? T...
I used funfetti cake mix instead of yellow, and then dispensed with adding actually confetti candies. Tasted like a birthday party!