Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 55 m servings 248 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 bars)
- Combine 2 cup water, almonds, and 1 pinch salt together in a bowl; let sit for 8 hours to overnight. Drain and rinse 2 times.
- Blend drained almonds and 2 cups water together in a blender until smooth, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 11x15-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, chocolate chips, olive oil, chia seeds, honey, powdered peanut butter, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and 2 teaspoons salt into almond mixture until dough is evenly combined. Transfer dough to the prepared baking dish, leveling dough with a fork or spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and lightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before cutting into bars.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 14.8 g fat; 25.8 g carbohydrates; 5.5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 215 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1