Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 55 m servings 248
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 bars)
- Combine 2 cup water, almonds, and 1 pinch salt together in a bowl; let sit for 8 hours to overnight. Drain and rinse 2 times.
- Blend drained almonds and 2 cups water together in a blender until smooth, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 11x15-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, chocolate chips, olive oil, chia seeds, honey, powdered peanut butter, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and 2 teaspoons salt into almond mixture until dough is evenly combined. Transfer dough to the prepared baking dish, leveling dough with a fork or spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and lightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before cutting into bars.
You might also like
Per Serving: 248 calories; 14.8 25.8 5.5 0 215 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1