Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 1090
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Heat spaghetti sauce in a saucepan over medium heat; stir in ground beef and cook until sauce reaches a low simmer, about 5 minutes.
- Place garlic bread on a baking sheet and cook in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 25 minutes.
- Spread spaghetti sauce onto the plain side of each piece of garlic bread; top with tomatoes and oregano. Mix remaining sauce with spaghetti and scoop spaghetti onto 1/2 of the bread slices. Place the bread slices without spaghetti on top of spaghetti layer, forming a sandwich. Pour any remaining sauce over sandwiches.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use cheese garlic bread, if desired.
Per Serving: 1090 calories; 48.5 114 49.2 120 1605 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1