Ingredients55 m servings 467 cals
- Whisk minced onion, water, tangerine juice, coconut aminos, 1/3 cup coconut oil, green onions, garlic, ginger, vinegar, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl until marinade is evenly mixed. Place chicken in a separate bowl and pour 1/2 of the marinade over chicken.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add string beans and broccoli; cook uncovered until broccoli turns bright green, about 1 minute. Drain in a colander and immediately run under cold water for several minutes until cold. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Heat ghee in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer mushrooms to bowl with beans and broccoli, reserving ghee in skillet.
- Cook and stir sliced onion in the ghee until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer onion to the bowl with mushroom mixture.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade. Heat a cast iron grill pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat; cook chicken until no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes. Transfer chicken to mushroom mixture.
- Heat 2 tablespoons coconut oil in a separate skillet over high heat; cook zucchini and carrots, using tongs to toss zucchini, until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Add mushroom mixture, marinade from chicken, and reserved marinade to skillet; cook and stir until simmering and heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 467 calories; 29.2 g fat; 17.1 g carbohydrates; 34.8 g protein; 108 mg cholesterol; 552 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I thought there were some great flavours in here, and I only made a few modifications. I used jarred minced ginger and fresh squeezed orange juice. My preference with spiralized zucchini is to d...
Didn’t have ghee so I used extra coconut oil and it gave it a bit of a grainy texture. Not sure if it was me or the vinegar mix. Overall, super delicious and I felt good eating it.
The flavors are so good together! My husband lived it! Definitely a keeper!
It was very tasty but it was a little too soupy for my liking. Also it took much longer than 20 min to prep before starting the cooking process!