Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 361
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 cupcakes)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease 10 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Drain blueberries from muffin mix. Mix muffin mix, water, oil, and eggs together in a bowl until batter is just mixed; fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 16 to 21 minutes. Cool until able to be handled and cut tops off each cupcake, reserving tops for a separate use.
- Spread cream cheese frosting, starting from the middle and working outwards, onto each cupcake bottom. Arrange fruit roll strips onto each, forming "stripes" and place 2 blueberry halves in the left corner of each for the "stars".
- Cook's Note:
- Try not to leave the blueberries out while you decorate because they will get mushy. Leave them in the fridge and take a few out at a time.
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for baking the cupcakes are based off of the Betty Crocker® version. Follow directions on the box if using a different brand.
Per Serving: 361 calories; 16.8 48.9 4.3 45 550 Full nutrition