Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 228 cals
Original recipe yields 24 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, oats, wheat germ, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, and salt together in a bowl. Beat butter, coconut sugar, and brown sugar together in a separate bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy; add pumpkin puree, egg, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Stir flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until dough is well mixed; fold in walnuts and raisins. Drop dough, about 1 tablespoon per cookie, on the the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned on the edges, about 15 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Notes:
- These cookies are fluffy not a chewy cookie... a bit like a muffin top.
- You can skip the nuts and/or raisins for white or dark chocolate chips if you want some chocolate in this cookie. I have not tried to make them 100% whole wheat but I think it would work out ok. I will try next time.
Per Serving: 228 calories; 10.9 g fat; 31.1 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 28 mg cholesterol; 189 mg sodium. Full nutrition