Ingredients40 m servings 381
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- Mix water and ground flax seed together in a bowl, creating a "flaxegg"; set aside until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Combine whole wheat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Beat raw sugar, coconut sugar, and coconut oil together in a separate bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; add pumpkin puree, flaxegg, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into flour mixture and stir just until dough is combined; fold in chocolate chips and pecans. Scoop dough onto the prepared baking sheet using a small ice cream scoop.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned around the edges, about 10 minutes. Cool cookies on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Note:
- This base recipe is very forgiving so feel free to make substitutions. Just know that different kinds of flours will give the cookies a different texture.
- Maple syrup can be used in place of the coconut sugar, if desired. It will make the dough stickier, but tastes just as good.
Per Serving: 381 calories; 20.9 49.4 4.7 0 303 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Yum! Used raisins instead of chocolate chips & pumpkin pie seasoning in place of the other seasons…just added to the fall flavor
Delicious cookies! I used maple syrup, so needed to bake them a little longer. Vegans and non-vegans liked them!