Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 531
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease the foil.
- Mix ground beef, onion, crackers, milk, Cheddar cheese, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt together in a bowl. Transfer beef mixture to the prepared baking sheet and form into a skull-shape, leaving holes for "eye sockets" and a "mouth". Place hard boiled egg halves into the "eye sockets", shaping the beef mixture around them to hold in place.
- Mix ketchup, brown sugar, and barbeque sauce together in a bowl until sauce is smooth. Spread 1/2 of the sauce onto the entire beef mixture, including the "eyes" and "mouth".
- Bake in preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 50 to 60. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Arrange the garlic pieces in the mouth for the "teeth". Brush the remaining sauce over the meatloaf or serve on the side.
- Cook's Note:
- Can be molded into any desired shape. Juices from ground beef may collect in the holes while baking and can be spread with a basting brush over the head after cooking contribute to the effect of "rotting flesh".
- Dehydrated garlic chips can be found in health food stores in the bulk section. You may substitute sliced almonds or anything else that resembles teeth.
- You can do just one hard-boiled egg "eye", if desired.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 531 calories; 30.5 36.7 26.7 177 872 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 25
This was a great idea and simple recipe, especially since I'm not a big meatloaf maker. I followed the recipe exactly, but included some minced garlic and scallions I still had. The ritz cracker...
This turned out perfect!! The taste of the meatloaf was phenomenal! Whenever I make meatloaf, I always use a new recipe since I haven't found "the one". This is it! The only difference is that I...
I know it is not Halloween yet, but I love Halloween and begging Oct. 1st the decorations come out and at least 3 times a week I make a "scary" Halloween meal. With that said, I wanted to practi...
I haven't actually made this but the idea is awesome! My son is constantly playing zombies on Black Ops 2. Going to use this idea for his birthday here at home. Thanks a bunch :)
I am definitely going to make this for my mother's birthday cake next week!!!
I followed the recipe and it was so sweet and yummy plus everyone loved the look of it. I made it for samhein